Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sales Tips & Free Samples

It's Sunday morning, and what that means is...New Sales! As most everyone knows, American stores run their sales from Sunday through Saturday, and some stores have recently begun running special 2 day sales for Sunday-Monday. Knowing this can save you a lot of money.

So as a Sunday ritual, I sit down at the computer to look at all of my favorite stores' flyer, (why waste the money on a paper when you can look on-line) including the drug stores in my area. I jot down who is having what sales on a sticky note to later stick to my coupon envelope (otherwise, I'd forget it at home) . By using coupons only where something is on sale, I am able to get huge savings and often even walk away with things for free.

Many stores ( Target, CVS, Walgreens)are now offering printable in-store coupons. Make sure to check these before you go shopping, and pay special attention to the top of the coupon. It may very well be a manufacturer's coupon. If this is the case, you are not limited to use it at the store you printed it from, and instead can use it at the store having the sale. And don't forget: you can use a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together, even on a sale item!

When I began my ritual this morning, I came across some great samples from the CVS site. Check them out and Happy saving!

Free Aveeno Nourish shampoo

Free Goodnites Underpants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a wicked lovely day!