Monday, October 5, 2009

Get paid for Dr. Pepper at Publix

Wow! I got a great deal on 2 liters of Dr. Pepper at Publix!

The current sale price until Wednesday is 5/$5 for Dr Pepper 2 liters. On each of the bottles was a sticker coupon for $.55 off 1 which makes it $.45 each which in itself is a great deal, but, also in one of the store flyers is a store coupon good until 10/9 for $2.00 off of 3. Now, if you buy 5 and use 1 coupon, you still get a great deal of only $.05 per bottle which is a fabulous deal.

But why pay for 5 when they'll pay you to take 6. That's right they paid me! I bought 6, used the $.55 off each one and used 2 coupons for $2.00 off 3 which earned me $1.30!

Yes, that's right I was paid by Publix $1.30 to take 6 bottles of Dr. Pepper! Now that's a Wicked Lovely Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a wicked lovely day!