Monday, October 18, 2010

IGO charge Anywhere; Cool Device and a Coupon

This isn't free, but you're gonna want one! And, there's a coupon!


In September, I went to Type A Mom Conference, (not that I'm Type A, they just let anyone in, so I went.) My uber cool roomie and I were talking about how we needed a battery powered charger to keep our phones going through the conference.

Just then, out of nowhere comes the amazing, IGo! (okay, so really we walked up to the table on the expo hall but still it was perfect timing!)

The IGo Charge Anywhere is a portable charger for your small electronics, (yes, like your cell phone!) It will charge 2 devices simultaneously, and is small enough to fit in your pocket. IGo makes a variety of items, but this is the thing that I found to be the most useful. It charges from an electrical outlet, and then it holds enough charge to power your cell phone, twice.

I don't have one of these, so I can't tell you how well it works, but I'm definitely putting it on my wish list, because it looks great! Just imagine, no more running out of power because you're tweeting all your safari pics, or you're playing Farmville at the Beach. with IGo you'll always have power. Isn't that so freakin' cool?!

And, you know what's even cooler?

A coupon of course!  Use Code: IGOBLOGGER and save 20% off your purchase at IGo.com before 12/31/2010

Portable energy, and a coupon; That's a wicked lovely thing!


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, I am providing this information for the benefit of my readers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a wicked lovely day!