Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free $5 just for joining

I love cash back and rewards shopping. I don't do any online shopping without it because it would be like walking past money on the floor of your favorite store and not stopping to pick it up. Sure, it takes a minute, but you've got cash in your pocket when you're done.

I use multiple reward sites so I can make sure I'm getting the best deal. If the deals are similar, I just go with the one that I'm closest to reward on.

One of my favorites is Ebates. Ebates is a cash back program, that also lists coupons, so your savings are easy to see.

For a limited time, Ebates will give you $5 just for signing up. Joining is free and you don't end up with a whole bunch of Spam like some sites. I'm sure most of you are done shopping for the holidays, but if you're sending any last minute flowers or gifts, make sure you're using a cash back program.

If you're still not sure, why not sign up to get the $5 and then take a look around the site. If you join, I'll also get $5! It's free money, and free money is a wicked lovely thing!

Join Ebates

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Hi I am now a follower- I hope you will follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday Blog Hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    I post a Thrifty Tip every day and have some awesome giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Have a wicked lovely day!