Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make Your Shopping Mean Something

The holidays are a time to remind us of the importance of giving. We are so into giving that shopping for the perfect gift seems to take over much of our time. Everywhere we look there are toy drives, and charity fundraisers, sales and special events, and it can all become a little overwhelming and so time consuming.

But, what if you could combine giving back with shopping?! You shop for all the perfect gifts, and in return money is given to your favorite charities. That's exactly what GiveBack.org is all about.

I love shopping and I love to give back to charities that I care about, but I don't always have a lot to give. By shopping with GiveBack.org, I'm able to get all my online coupon savings like I normally would at my favorite retailers such as JCPenney and Sephora, and a percentage of my purchase, (as much as 15%) goes to my own foundation. I then decide when and how much of the money goes to which charities. I can give to any charity that is registered with the IRS, from large national organizations to the smallest local ones.

With GiveBack.org, I can feel good about shopping, and I can make a difference for causes that I care about. You can make your shopping mean something, too.


Watch the video below to learn more, or check it out for yourself and start your own foundation for free.

Disclosure: The opinions expressed are my own and have been provided for the benefit of my readers. I did not receive compensation for this post. As a member of One2One Network, I am eligible to win a contest for choosing to post this review.







1 comment:

  1. great idea!

    Hi There- I am your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hop! I would love it if you could stop by and return the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a wicked lovely day!